About AC Heating and Air Conditioning Services
AC Heating and Air Conditioning Services is proud to have served commercial and residential customers in Charleston and the surrounding area since 1970. Integrity and honesty are the values that define our company, so you’ll appreciate our no-nonsense approach to business and a continuing commitment to customer service. We treat each home as if it’s our own.
Bob Westbury Sr. Founded AC Heating and Air Conditioning in 1970. His goal was to provide the people of Charleston and the surrounding tri-county area with a company they could rely on for honest, professional help. AC Heating and Air Conditioning Services has grown from one vehicle to 18 vehicles, from a 400 sq. ft. office to an 8.000 square foot facility, and a small residential service company to a large residential and commercial mechanical contractor. Today, more than 6,800 satisfied customers are evidence that our company continues with that goal in mind.
We have always been ahead of the curve with emerging technology. Since 1999, we have led the way by installing the newest and most environmentally friendly heating and cooling products featuring R410A refrigerant. We continue to stay on the cutting edge of technology with variable-capacity heat pumps, air conditioners, and gas furnaces.
Exceptional Cooling and Heating Service
If you need to replace or repair your existing heat pump, furnace or air conditioner, contact the professionals at AC Heating and Air Conditioning Services. We offer a full array of cooling and heating services and products:
- The Best Products: We can service virtually every brand of equipment, but we’re honored to be a Trane Comfort Specialist. As part of the program, we must consistently demonstrate a superior knowledge of industry products, concepts, and techniques along with a total commitment to customer service. Trane products installed by our skilled service technicians will provide many years of dependable, economical comfort and efficiency.
- Comprehensive HVAC Services: As a full service AC company, we provide complete installation, maintenance and repair solutions for every stage of the equipment lifecycle. Our goal is to exceed your performance and budget expectations, so no job is considered finished until you’re totally satisfied.
- Certified and Trained Technicians: Our service technicians are NATE-certified and factory-trained, so you can rest easy knowing every job will be done right the first time. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, our techs must continue to further their education, so they’re familiar with the newest technologies and the latest repair methods.
- Cooling and Heating Maintenance and Repair: There’s nothing as annoying as waking up to an uncomfortable indoor environment caused by a broken air conditioner. If the outdoor weather is hot, the situation can quickly become a disaster. Our fully-staffed service department stands ready to respond quickly to every heating and AC service inquiry. Your calls are always returned promptly, and we offer 24/7 service for emergencies.
- Factory Authorized Parts: Some HVAC contractors save money by using third-party parts, but we don’t recommend it. Factory authorized replacement parts provide better performance and longer life under heat stress. We carry a variety of different parts on our service vehicles, so most repairs are completed on the first visit.
- North American Technician Excellence
- Energy Star
- Trane Comfort Specialist
- Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Contractor
Experience Total Comfort
If you live in the Charleston, Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms, Daniel Island, James Island, West Ashley, Folly Beach, SC or the surrounding areas, call the professionals at AC Heating and Air Conditioning Services any time you need an HVAC replacement or repair. One of our in-home consultants can help you with any urgent issues and arrange for a free system evaluation at your convenience.